Powered by Blogger.

HELLOFRESH | FLAVOUR GENERATOR

"What's for tea"  That's the first question that Fletcher asks me when he gets home from school every day. Now I don't know about you, but I struggle so bad with deciding what to have for dinner. I nearly always stick with the same sort of food week in and week out. Thankfully HelloFresh have taken the hard work out of deciding what to cook with their new Flavour Generator. Its a very clever littlew tool that picks a recipe based on what kind of food you fancy.

Last week I fancied Italian.......ok ok most nights I fancy Italian but I would ordinarily just go for a pasta dish but the Flavour Generator pushed me out of my comfort zone and convinced me to try the Chimichurri Steak with potatoes and baby spinach, something I never would have ever thought to make. Mmmmmm.
It's so easy to use (try it here) simply pick the food you like between Italian, Mexican, British, Indian and Middle Eastern and then what you fancy from spicy, sweet, tangy, herby press the generator button or you can pull the lever, whatever takes your fancy.  I like pulling the lever because it's like winning a prize every time. If the recipes that they suggest don't tickle your pickle then don't panic you can simply spin again until you find something you like the look/sound of.

Having used HelloFresh before I already know that their recipes are really easy to follow.  Once you've got all your ingredients together it's just a case of following the simple step by step recipe and it really is as easy as that. What I love about the HelloFresh recipes is that most of them are quick and this meal was super quick (about 25 mins) and easy to make and was very tasty as well as healthy. I can see me using the Flavour Generator every day at this rate!

So what are YOU having for tea tonight?

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. I should definitely try using that! I often get in a rut of what meals I make week to week. That recipe looks delicious too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin